3.01.2008

Back and forth.

Almost a week passed. Our minds are twisted. Our thirst for life that drives us from a day to the next one is humongous.. Exaggeratedly humongous?!
My thirst is! I began feeling dehydrated by my greedy self. Now unbelievable soft, warm, long kisses linger on my lips, my fingers touch such a soft beautiful skin and the smell . . the skin . . and its smell again . . they all drive my mind into a temporary madness, an almost sick hyper-saturation of love . .
I don`t care about what I am right now. Considered, reconsidered and exponentially re-re-re-considered shifting my attitude towards people and most importantly towards the people whom I love most. I cannot. I simply found myself repeatedly drawn back to those people as my pale ignorant ego vanished each time I thought I needed it.
Somewhat scared to trust ..
I hope, I love, I adore, unconditionally. Again :)

Niciun comentariu: