2.09.2008

Day 7

Halfway drunk, not quite but almost totally i walk on narrow streets .. some who I know pop out from right and left to say hi to make me feel a better man, some pretending to be true friends, others comforting me with a smile, but still so little are they who truly come up to me, look into my eyes and know what i am.
The signs on the wall tempt me disgracefully - the mellow flowery scent of her body, her footmarks, everything is marked by her presence - all of them disgustingly delight my senses, i fight my soul now - the soul that tortured and tortures my mind infecting all my body - now a piece of me strangles to fight back my soul`s disgusting temporary delight for her traces.
I`m scared. But still stronger than ever was before..

P.U.K.E (Partial Undesirable Knowledge Elevation)


2 comentarii:

Voica spunea...

nu imi ignora mesajele :( te rog

- - - spunea...

Never ignored them, though I see no point in believing the words