2.05.2008

Day 4 (mid-day)

You just left. Left me.. no kiss on the cheek, no farewell but a shitty "bybye". This bottle of 2006 Gamay I bought for us from France neutralizes my soul to nothing. I am strong now, I can say fuck you, I can stare at you and feel nothing but a rotten soul ready to be revived by an other soul in front of me but the embrace still makes me shiver of pleasure and love..
It`s all a non-sense and I am the only one of us that realizes all you feel and are about to feel. You shat on me, you shit on me and you will continue so until either you start to remember and feel like a human or do so until there`s nothing left of me in you. You are strong, though you are so far from realizing how much of a coward you are...

" Sunbirds leave their dark recesses
Shadows glid the archways

Do not turn your face towards me
Confronting me with my lonliness
You are in a forest unknown
The secret orchard
And your voice is vast and achromatic
But still so precious

Lullaby of the crescent moon took you
Mesmerized, its kaleidoscopic face
Granted you a hollow stare
Another soul within the divine herd"

Niciun comentariu: